Butt in the Meantime: Getting the Desired Rear View without the Gym
Getting that, “OMG, Becky. Look at her butt,” butt is easy to attain with no gym membership. I’ve found that all you really need is discipline and enough space in your home to lie down. In about two-week’s time, you’ll begin filling out that favorite pair of pants better, and look great from behind – period. The area will tighten, and the appearance of cellulite (if you’re the average American woman, you have it) will lessen. These exercises are also an awesome way to diffuse lower-back tension.
You’ll only need these 3 things:
- About 15 minutes of me-time. (If you’re a mother, It’s best to exercise before the children wake up, or after they go to bed. Or heck, maybe have daddy take them to a movie.)
- Exercise shorts or pants that allow your legs to move freely and independently (Put them on; top is optional, but you will probably be more comfortable with the girls secured.). Something in Spandex or Lycra is recommended.
- A towel or mat to put on the floor
Okay. After you get dressed, let’s get started! Put down your towel or mat in a place with plenty of room – the living room may be optimal – and perform these butt flab-busting moves:
- Lie down on your back with your arms at both sides. Your knees should be bent hip-width apart, and your feet planted on the floor.
- Lift hips towards the ceiling. Hold for a count, and then gradually lower back down.
- Repeat these lifts for 1 minute (60 seconds). Squeeeeeze those glutes and hamstrings. When you feel the burn, you know it’s working. But avoid overarching your spine.
If you’re feeling like Wonder Woman, here are some more difficult moves:
- Extend 1 leg at the top of the lift. Keeping thighs parallel, hold the lifted position for approximately 5 seconds.
- Keeping your hips up, put your foot back down and lower hips.
- Repeat the first 2 steps for 30 seconds, switching sides.
I’ll be honest. If you don’t exercise regularly, your body will complain when you do. There will be soreness and grimaces those first few days. Don’t worry. This is normal, and occurs because when you isolate and exert muscles, they make microscopic tears in order to rebuild. Simply put, these tears can equal tears. I don’t want you to quit before you really get started, due to a few aches. So I’m sharing this natural way to soothe muscles in a bad mood in this rocky adjustment period: CBD*, an acronym for “cannabidiol.”
CBD is a cannabinoid found naturally in Industrial hemp that may help to alleviate pain, anxiety, and inflammation .without THC (the “high”). Some cannabinoids, such as CBD, have anti-inflammatory and painkilling (analgesic) effects. Get all the pain-soothing benefits of ibuprofen or naproxen sodium, with none of the lab-created chemical cocktail. I’ve found that CBD pills (one a day) cut your workout recoveries in half. You will notice a difference after about 1 month of steady use. Simply put, mellow muscles give you one less excuse to abandon your workout regime too soon. Happy booty-sculpting!
Please note that these statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not meant to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Any and all content is for information purposes only.
CBD, or cannabinol, is one of 100+ cannabinoids that can be extracted from the hemp plant. CBD will not get you high, and when the hemp is grown in accordance to the 2014 Farm Bill it is legal in all 50 states. CBD is regularly touted to be great for pain management, anxiety, seizure reduction, and its calming properties. You can find any number of articles and research about its uses on the internet. CBD is usually bought over the internet, but you can also find it in some health and nutrition stores. Especially look for the Healthy Wellness Brand Hemp Extract – CBD oil.
Healthy Wellness LLC does not recommend or advocate the use of CBD. Any and all content provided here are for information purposes only. We recommend that one consult a health professional before the use of any supplement including CBD.
We are a small, Texas based CBD and Health Products company formed in 2016. We decided to get into the health and wellness space because of the many challenges we face to stay healthy these days. By offering integral products and informative articles, we believe that we can help people add a little bit of ‘healthy’ into their lives.
When we are healthy we see things more clearly, our sense of humor improves, we feel better, we sleep better, we even look better. We believe the family of Healthy Wellness products may help you find this balance. (